NIH Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Festival
Join us for the NIH Behavioral and Social Sciences Research Festival on Friday, December 8, 2017, at the NIH Campus.
The festival is free and open to the public. Free registration for this event is required.
William H. Natcher Conference Center, Building 45
National Institutes of Health
45 Center Drive
Bethesda, MD 20892
The William H. Natcher Conference Center, building 45, is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and is located on the NIH campus in Bethesda, Md., approximately 5 miles from Washington D.C.
Individuals with disabilities who need reasonable accommodations to participate in this event should contact OBSSRNews@mail.nih.gov.
Stay informed about the latest news from the NIH Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research:
- Subscribe to the OBSSR Listserv
- Read the OBSSR Director's Blog
- Follow us on Twitter (@NIHOBSSR) and Facebook(/OBSSR.NIH)
- Dec 08, 2017 08:00 AM (UTC-5)
- Dec 08, 2017 04:00 PM (UTC-5)
- Contact Person
- Erica Moore
- 45 Center Drive Bethesda, MD 20892